Make your own treasure hunt at home, with our DIY kit! Perfect for Easter!
This instant download is ready for you to print at home yourself.
Follow the instructions to build your 8 bird houses, fill with your favourite treats (we like chocolate eggs!) and the clues provided, and hide around your house for your treasure hunter to find!
8 simple clues will guide you around your home to find the treasure!
You will receive a file containing
- 8 house templates
- page of 8 treasure hunt clues, that lead you to places around your home
- detailed instructions on how to create your houses
- a practise house to have a go before the real thing
You will need:
- 8 sheets of 170gsm Kraft paper or your chosen alternative
- approximately 2m of string
- glue stick or double sided tape or sticky dots
- ruler or something with a straight edge
- needle / hole punch (something to make a hole in the top of the house to put your string through)
- treats to fill your houses - we have left this out so you can fill with whatever you like! Chocolate eggs are not included.
House approximate size:
5.5cm depth x 5.5cm width x 10.5cm height
Please note that this comes as a download to print, cut out and assemble yourself, which is all part of the fun!