Make your own treasure hunt at home, with our DIY kit! Perfect for Easter!
Follow the instructions to build your 8 bird houses, fill with your favourite treats (we like chocolate eggs!) and the clues provided, and hide around your house for your treasure hunter to find!
8 simple clues will guide you around your home to find the treasure!
You will receive:
- PDF file containing 8 house templates and page of 8 treasure hunt clues, that lead you to places around your home
- detailed instructions on how to create your houses
- a practise house to have a go before the real thing
You will need:
- glue stick or double sided tape or sticky dots
- ruler or something with a straight edge
- needle / hole punch (something to make a hole in the top of the house to put your string through)
- treats to fill your houses - we have left this out so you can fill with whatever you like! Chocolate eggs are not included.
House approximate size:
5.5cm depth x 5.5cm width x 10.5cm height
Please note that this comes as downloadable file to print at home, cut out and assemble yourself, which is all part of the fun!